From: "Patrick Shannon" <canuck013@yahoo.com>
To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 5:30 PM
Subject: [pct-l] Re: Border crossing.. for canucks?!

--

Im actually a dual citizen of the US and Canada and havent crossed into
Canada via the PCT yet (will do this September if all goes as planned) but I
think I can still answer your question. It is my understanding that us
Canucks need the same papers as Americans do. We still need the request form
found on the PCTA site to enter via the trail and two forms of ID (at least
one photo id) to enter Canada in general. I have crossed into Canada many
times with my passport(either American or Canadian) and drivers liscense and
not run into any problems most of the time. Hope this helps.

Patrick