[pct-l] Re: Green Stickers - Money

--
I happy to let you know that Joe from the PCTA, along with Tim Stone who re=
presents the Trail in the Nat'l Forest system, have been in our area just t=
hese last few days (they stayed with us in our hiker heaven).  They were wo=
rking on the trail relocation project (acquiring land to move the trail off=
 the road), and  addressing the heavy motorcyle damage with local forest au=
thorities. They did the same thing up in the Jawbone Canyon area before arr=
iving in Agua Dulce.  They are hiking the section between Bouquet Canyon an=
d Sierra Highway today to survey the damage we've been reporting.

Having someone like Tim, who truly cares about the Trail, working at the Na=
t'l Forest level is an incredible benefit for this all all PCT issues.  Thi=
s is proof of your P.C.T.A. membership dollars at work to protect and impro=
ve the Trail!

If any of you out there are not P.C.T.A. members yet, please do join this w=
orthwhile organization.  Joining will truly help to defend and preserve the=
 Trail.

-=3DDonna Saufley=3D-

Original message attached.
--