From: "Griffith, Paul C" <Paul.C.Griffith@bankofamerica.com>
To: "Marcia Powers" <gottawalk@pacbell.net>; "pct-l"
<pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 1:49 PM
Subject: RE: [pct-l] Snowpeak Gigapower question

And I've used both Primus and Gigapower canisters on a Primus Alpine Micro.
You can legally mail canisters - one per package - if you write "Surface
Mail Only" followed by "Consumer Commodity ORM-D" on the address side of
your package - and send it parcel post - not Priority Mail.  Obviously, the
package should be sturdy and the canister padded by your other supplies.  If
the postal clerk asks, refer them to "publication 52".