[pct-l] Sleeping options...

Almost all my gear is set for this summer. I'm going to be using a Nunatak
Akula half bag. Half bags are designed to be used in conjunction with a warm
down parka or jacket They are sized to extend over your waist and up to your
rib cage, securing with a shock cord and toggle.

In the winter I use it with my Marmot Parbat parka, and am comfortable into
the negative digits wearing only thin long-johns and a thin top (I'm a
really warm sleeper).

I was thinking of bringing the parka, but I think it will be too warm and
too heavy for the trail (It's between 25 and 30 oz). I was thinking I may be
able to use the half bag with a Patagonia puffball vest and wool hat, but
don't know if that will be warm enough.

What types of temps should I be ready for on the PCT and what kinds of
clothes do most thru-hikers carry? I'm not starting until May 20th, so I'm
sure it will be warmer for me than some of the others...

At this point I'm bringing:

SW t-shirt,
baggies shorts,
Smartwool socks,
Salomon XA pros,
Patagonia O2 shell top,
GoLite Reach,
mid-weight long underwear bottom,
GoLite shell pants,
wool hat,
sun hat
either the Parbat parka or puff ball vest... Sound good?

Thanks for the feedback,

Brad