[pct-l] Border crossing.. for canucks?!

Hello all!

For starters, I just want to comment on what an awesome group of people you
are, and kudos to all of you for contributing to a great forum and resource
for both newbies and experienced hikers. This year will be my first hike of
any kind of real distance, and I must say- nothing has gotten me more
excited about the trip than reading though all everyone's posts and getting
such a great feel for the company I will be keeping for the next six months.
I can't wait to become part of the thru-hiking community!

I have a question that I haven't seen posted yet, in my months of lurking;
I've seen lots of comments on border crossing and immigration forms, but
what about going the other way around?
I'm a Canadian, and would like to know what is required going into the US,
and if I need anything special to get back into my home country.

Looking forward to feedback!
-Scoots! :)
www.bluebrain.ca/pct