[pct-l] PCT Video for Sale

--
VIDEO:  Border to Border - Hiking 2515 Miles on the Pacific Crest Trail.
(a great narrative video done by a couple who thru-hiked the PCT in 1988.  =
Gives an unglamorized account of what the day to day life is like on the tr=
ail, and we can attest to its accuracy as we thru-hiked last year.)

PRICE:  $10.00 plus shipping  (PCTA sells for $19.95)

CONTACT:  RandS@a1isp.net for info.