[pct-l] phone cards

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
chris:
try: http://acculinq.abclongdistance.com/[1] for the phone card ... i've used
this for years and like it.  regular phone calls to france and germany at
about $3.00 per hour [!], and they deduct the monthly bill from my credit
card.
i found several local albuquerque companies offering voice-mail service at a
reasonable price ... it's listed in our yellow pages under "telephone message
service"
blaze
In an ideal world, we'd love to have the following:
(1) A phonecard, rechargeable by credit card, that has flat rate long dista=
nce calling, and flat rate international calling (the latter for my wife ca=
lling her folks and friends in Australia).
(2) A voicemail service that collects messages for us, without us having to=
actually have phone service.

Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8.[2] Get 2 months FREE*.