[pct-l] Last resort weapons

--
I have never heard of that how did you catch bear spray on fire and
rather thent hat you should ahev just felkt like on fire it is pure
peper spray. I get mine from the forest service and theres is a tadd
stranger. But there are some good brands out therea and it just makes
the bears eyes burn like hell. I rember using on one big brute of a male
bear and no joke it sounded like a baby crying the sound it made runnign
away.