[pct-l] PCT & Public Land Use - Agua Dulce to Lake Hughes

Hi

I have talked to Joe about the ATV's. Manpower is the problem. It is illegal
for motorized vehicles to be on the PC. Joe is meeting with the Jawbone
Canyon Association to work some of the problems out.
 I spoke today to an ATV Association. There problem is that the Sate of CA.
has been collecting monies for the green tag which is the registration of
motorized vehicles which was supposed to be used to educate, buy land and
in-force illegal activities by motorized vehicles. This is into millions of
dollars. You guest it the state squandered this monies for other purposes.

This problem will be solved but we must be vocal about it.

LONETRAIL