[pct-l] Military Rations

At 11:41 AM 3/31/03 -0800, Tony Nitz wrote:
>--  If you're
>short of water, urine works just as well

welllll noooowwww...that is a pisser of a story Tony!!

gotta chuckle at that...I was in the service as a LRRP
gruntin I Corps RVN, and I NEVER thought of that...
maybe becasue there was so much swamp water around...
but come to think of it..there was a lot of water bufflao
pea in the water..that's why the rice grew so well...

i know several other folks been there two on other lists
(Yes! you!!).. and I found so much peace on the trails
over the years...I totally believe it cured my ills from
the killing, deaths of all my friends, and destruction of the war.
Richard