[pct-l] yogi's resupply strategy - VVR

--
In a message dated 3/29/2003 10:09:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
calliger@infolane.com writes:

> LOL...I would never put Independence on the same "to see" list
> with Whitney and Shasta...u might confuse someone!

Whatever, the hike to it is scenic and worth it in my opinion.  In one of
your original posts on the matter you didn't want to do the extra miles
because they weren't on the trail.  Well, they are on a trail, just not the
PCT.

The view from Kearsarge Pass at over 11,000 is awesome!

As I said YMMV,

Sly