[pct-l] trail towns - chester

I just want to extend the suggestion of chester as a trail stop.  I hiked
1200 mi of the trail last summer and had so much support, so this summer I
want to spread the good karma.  I will be spending the summer in Chester,
and I am willing to help whenever I can.  We have a full size supermarket
and such, so resupply is not a consern here.  If you have any questions
about the area, please feel free to ask me.

Good luck class of 03!

Lisa