[pct-l] yogi's resupply strategy - VVR

--
In a message dated 3/29/2003 1:56:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
calliger@infolane.com writes:

> Huh??!!??  Are we comparing Mt. Whitney to Independence?? OMG!!!
>
> That's like comparing the Mona Lisa to a 1st graders' stick figure sketch
> isn't it???

LOL..

No, I'm comparing hiking and doing a few more miles, to not hiking.  The
extra miles to Whitney, Independance, and Shasta, etc were a bonus.  I didn't
look at them as something that was out of the way or extra work.  Manning
Park wasn't going anywhere.

Sly