[pct-l] yogi's resupply strategy - VVR

I too recommend stopping at both Independence (via
Kearsarge Pass) and Vermillion.  Check out the old
hotel in Independence, the one with Bed and Breakfast
sign.  Its old fashioned lobby is a great place to
just sit around.  They'll let you do laundry for a
small fee.  The staff is friendly, and in our case
gave us a ride back up to the trailhead.  And don't
even think about passing Vermillion without a stop.

Larry H