[pct-l] Border , have a copy of your birth Cert.

I have one as well and the DoD stamp apparently
got me thru very easily with just the standard questions
and only 2 cavities got searched.. <grin>

Richard

How come u have a mil card? ar u active duty? retired?
dependant? POW/wounded? if I may ask? I was wounded.