[pct-l] yogi's resupply . . . VVR . . . llamas

I have had ONE encounter with Llamas, and I'm not sure but it might have
been with you.  In 2001, Noid, Phluff, Pants and I were approaching the low
point near Matterhorn Canyon, we passed a man and a woman hiking south with
Llamas.  The man/woman had hats with little umbrellas attached to them.
That might have been you, but I'm not sure.  Our exchange was no different
than it would have been if the people did not have llamas.

The bottom line is this:  VVR is great.  Go there.

'nuff said.

yogi