[pct-l] VVR

Your quote of $140 made me guffaw.  That is precisely the amount two of
us spent on our first visit there in 1996.  Package pickup + 5 meals +
one extra tent night + laundry + showers + store shopping + fuel +
beverages + ferry.  But we had been on the trail 27 days straight prior
to the visit and enjoyed every minute of our time there.  Great company,
terrific food, and wonderful "redneck ambience".  We have been there
several times since and never spent that much again.
llamalady