[pct-l] Hartford Gathering

--

Hi Brian,

My wife and I live in East Haddam, about a 45 minute drive from Hartford.  =
We will be closing on our house sale (with any luck) on April 16, and drivi=
ng out to California, where I'll put my Jeep in storage and head down to th=
e border.  So we won't be able to make it on April 26.  But maybe we could =
come by sometime in the next couple of weeks, if you had the time.  I know =
there are two or three other Connecticut hikers this year, but I have only =
emailed with one of them.

In any case, it sounds like it'll be a good time on the 26th.  Good luck to=
 you.

Phoenix, PCT 2003

http://www.trailjournals.com/phoenix