[pct-l] Frogg Toggs

When ordering Frogg Toggs, be aware that their sizing is "oversized"
compared to many other manufacturers.  I'm 5'6", weigh about 135, and wear
extra-small.  The leg length is a bit short, and I'm thinking about adding
some sort of a cuff.

But standing in steady rain at the ADZ last year I stayed absolutely dry.
Amazing.

Also, washing them in cold water, mild soap, and hanging them to dry takes
out some of the stiffness in the fabric.
Now if they were only available in fire-engine red! ;-)

Christine "Ceanothus" Kudija

"Never measure the height of a mountain, until you have reached the top.
Then you will see how low it was."  Dag Hammarskjold