[pct-l] Skeeters???

--
In a message dated 3/28/03 12:30:02 PM Pacific Standard Time, AV8TORX@aol.com
writes:

> any problems with Mosquitos during the month
> of June?

No, not really...nothing 3 gallons of DEET, a full body suit of mosquito net,
3 electronic insect repellent devices, and all the swear words you know can't
take care of.  Some evenings you should just sit and see how many you can
kill in an hour...you know, do your duty.  :c)

Seriously?  They can be bad.  Last July I did a trans-Sierra in the Sonora
Pass region and they were as bad I could ever remember seeing them.  It
sounds worse than it is, tho...unless you are against using DEET.

No Way