[pct-l] anyone starting around 05 May

Anthony, Tripping Ant
Bob Riess is famous for taking hikers to the trailhead here in San Diego.
I'll forward his info to you. I take people to the trailhead but can't host
unfortunatly and with a small pick-up w/cab I can only "legally" take 1 or 2
at a time.May 05 is open for me and I'd be glad to help.

jeff 619.563.8949