[pct-l] RE: Muir Trail Ranch vs. VVR

--
I stopped at both!

I met Rude Dog on the AT prior to my hike and he invited me to stop in and
visit the MTR when I was passing through as he would be working there.  They
were kind of busy at the time, but we had time enough to have a few glasses
of wine.  He also found me a freebie pack of cigarettes.  A nice, if short
visit.  Others have hit there at an opportune time and been invited in for a
meal and use of the hot tub.

I was at VVR two days and it cost me over $100, but I had a great time.  Man,
that first free beer can get expensive.

I guess I'm lucky, I can go from wilderness to civilization and back and not
miss a step.  It's all fun.

Sly