[pct-l] RE: dog help

soory but  me using the dog is not a scam I am disabiled by the laws
menaing I am a amputee. I have a dog I trained to be a servie dog. so
she is a service dog end of story

robert wrote:

>--<br>[ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ]<br>sorry but that o=
rganization is wrong and does not know the ada from<br>there but. there the=
 ones that make it hard on the disabled. the ada<br>says a service animal i=
s any animal that assists a person with a<br>disability. THere is nothing i=
n there that says you have go go to one of<br>those schools that trains the=
m=2E WIth the ada al a ranger can do is ask<br>is that a service dog and yo=
t I am disbailed I ahve a fake leg so I slef trianed my<br>>>dog to be  a s=
ervice dog if an idiot ranger harses me about it he will<br>>>find him slef=
 in trouble beucsue under the law all they can ask is , is<br>>>that a serv=
cie dog yous ay yes then that is the end of questions
>give me a break. a three time end to ender and now you want to pull a fake=
 "service animal" scam . thats too much,i cant belive some one who calls th=
emselves disabled would cheapen there condition this way.
>some of my posts on this subject have been misinterpited to seem that im a=
gainst the whole service dog /handicaped access. nothing could be further t=
han the truth.i am 100%pro handicaped access,i think it`ws great when blind=
 or others can experiance the p.c.t.,great for them and great for the trail=
.heres my beef. if this scam starts to take off among the dog people(i.e.ev=
ery time a ranger meets a dog it`s claimed as a "service animal")the park s=
ervice is going to have to stiffen their regulations,as in certifacation,or=
 licences which would restrict access to the truly deserving.just because s=
ome scumbag can`t  bear to leave home without fluffy. rob