[pct-l] Sonora Pass PO address?

I used the Kennedy Meadows East of Sonora Pass for a resupply.  I think it
was an 18 mile hitchhike.  You have to go about 2 miles from the highway to
get to the resort/pack station.  I arrived the evening of the fourth of
July .  There were about 500 people there.  Apparently, the sitdown dinner
is very good, and I was surprised at how much variety the small store had.
They charge 10 dollars to recieve and hold your package.  I think that I
sent it UPS, and I have looked all over for the address and was unable to
find it.  there is a website for Pack stations in the Sierras, they will be
on that.

It was the most interesting hitch of my hike - a Russian couple finally
picked me up, and he was a physicist - used to work at Lawrence livermore,
and had switched to robots.  When I asked why, he said that everybody was
worried about spies!!!  It is all downhill and the scenery is spectacular.

Joanne