[pct-l] Fwd: Vermilion Valley Resort & Fuel etc..

Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 13:55:18 -0800 (PST)
From: Jim Clement <cre8fund@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Vermilion Valley Resort & Fuel etc..
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net

To PCT'ers & JMT'ers:

Because we are so close to the trail and serve so many hikers we carry almo=
st every kind of fuel, from white gas to cannister to alcohol. We carry qui=
te a bit of freeze dried foods and other grub that fits well with our fello=
w backcountry trekkers.

Specific answers in regard to ferry schedules and such can be found at our =
web site:

Vermilionvalley.com or edisonlake.com

We have always had the tradition of giving our thru hikers a free night in =
our tent cabins and the first cold one is on us! That tradition continues f=
or 2003!!

Feel free to contact us directly with specific questions or needs.

I will be out at Lake Moreno on the 25th and 26th for the PCT kick-off so w=
e hope to see many of you there.

Remember our Commitment -  "Leave No Trace"

Jim Clement - owner

--
Brick Robbins                       mailto:brick@fastpack.com