[pct-l] "meat"

--
In a message dated 3/27/03 11:06:43 AM Pacific Standard Time,
dave@livebythepark.com writes:

> I'm a bit sceptical about this story.  I've heard of other hikers attempting
> the same sort of thing.  Let's see?  One dozen burgers.  That's one to eat
> in the parking lot, one to eat at the signal, one to eat while crossing the
> street, one to eat on the other corner . . . .
>
> I just don't see how this person can claim to have made a dozen burgers
> last
> more than a mile, let alone 1 1/2 days.

Ok...Ok... I confess... I did have some candy bars from the mini-mart next
door... otherwise, it was just plain old cheeseburgers... dollop of red
stuff, pickle piece, rehydrated onion bits... the usual.  And you're right...
I recommend one cheeseburger per hour......:c)

No Way