[pct-l] 5th ADZPCTKO

--
Well, let's see. . .  yep, it's just a month from the ADZ and those
butterflies must be growing pretty big in your 2003'ers stomachs!

If you are coming and haven't registered on the website (www.pct77.org/adz),
please do so ASAP so that we can plan on how much food and drinks to provide.

We need donations.  Several generous people have donated some substantial
amounts to date.  Thank you.  If you are planning on coming and are not a
hiker this year (remember, YOU are the guests!), then please consider
donating now, rather than at the event.  This will help our cash flow.  As
you can imagine, buying the food and drink to feed 250 plus people is a
significant expense upfront.   Details are on the website.

The talks on the Geology and Flora and Fauna of the PCT are coming together
and should be informative beyond what the guidebooks offer.

There will be at least two people with popcan or catfood-can stoves there,
giving them away and showing how to make them.

Tyvek will be sold by the foot for ground covers, etc.

One or two shows on the PCT will be offered.  One a slide show and one a
digital video.

The gear contest prizes will be listed on the website soon.

All in all it is coming together and should be another great, low key,
friendly gathering.  I can't wait!

Greg