[pct-l] Rain Gear Reccomendations???

Hi, I've worn an Arcteryx Sirrus in heavy rain on the Lost Coast and in mod=
erate rain at the Pinnacles National Monument. The Lost Coast trip was a tw=
o night/three day backpacking trek with some climbing (1000 feet or so, som=
e with about a 20% grade) and the Pinnacles hike was a daylong affair with =
a few steep grades. I also went through a cave at the Pinnacles where water=
 was pouring down the slot we were crawling through.

I love this jacket. It kept me dry. It breathes very well. Pit zips; waist =
drawstrings; silicon zipper protection; very effective hood. The Arcteryx w=
ebsite says that the Sirrus weighs in at 11 ounces. And it looks really coo=
l, if I do say so, and I do.

Jim