[pct-l] leaving the trail

HI,
Granted, we did not do a thru-hike, but we hiked part of Oregon and a lot of
Washington. We had it all planned out, but we bailed in Stehekin. My knees
hurt a lot by that time, and I really felt that if I did not stop then, I
would have a hard time hiking for such a LONG time... But I bawled my eyes
out the last night on the trail. I wonder if these guys are planning to go
back and complete that last part?? We are definitely coming back some day.
Saskia