[pct-l] Canadian Border Crossing - ADDENDUM

> I've heard that they're thinking of not issuing any more 5 or 6 month
visas.
> One month tops.  Anyone else hear this?

While this is possible, it surely isn't happening yet. I have a friend in on
a visa now, his is for 6 months. Of course he is from Canada, and regs seem
to be a bit more lax for Canada than other countries.

As for ID, last time I went to Whistler, B.C., I couldn't find my birth
certificate, and my valid Washington state driver's liscence was enough.
Because I didn't have the birth certificate, it did slow me down a little,
while they ran my ID, but other thana slight delay, it was smooth sailing.

Of course, if you have a passport I'd highly suggest using that.

Gray