[pct-l] resupplying this summer

Hi All,

Thanks to the efforts of previous thruhikers, I have what I think of as
pretty reasonable list of resupply points.  Southern CA and the Sierras
are fairly standard I think:

Laguna (store)
Warner Springs (out of bouncebox)
Idyllwild (store)
Big Bear (store)
Wrightwood (store)
Agua Dulce (store, send drops to KM, VVR)
Mojave (store)
KM (maildrop from AD)
VVR (maildrop from AD)
Tuolumne (store)
South Lake Tahoe (store)

>From SLT on, I was thinking of the following:  Send maildrops from SLT to
Belden and  Burney Falls St. Park.  Use the store in Sierra City,
resupply out of my bounce box at Old Station, and get food at
the gas station in Castella and at the store in Seiad Valley.
Oregon and Washington seem fairly straightforward.

The other option for northern CA seemed to involve a fair amount of
hitching into Quincy, Chester, Etna, etc.  I may still do this
anyways.  It is nice to have the info.

Is there HEET or alcohol available between Sierra City and
Castella?

Chris
Christopher Willett
Department of Mathematics