[pct-l] Aqua Dulce to Lake Hughes.

Moose,

  Are you saying it's ok for anyone to use the PCT even if it's only
supposed to be used for hiking and horseback riding? Sorry if I've
misunderstood what you wrote.
I hiked the Sierra Pelona Ridge just a few weeks ago and it is being
destroyed by motorcyles.  When I was hiking it, there were four or five
motorcyclists up there and when they saw me looking at them coming up the
PCT to the top of the S.Pelona Ridge, they turned around.  They obviously
knew they were doing something illegal and turned the other way.
   I don't see hikers destroying OHV roads and I just don't get their
blatant disregard for others rights.  It's not like they have 1000's of
miles to ride in hundreds of places.  I don't think it's asking much  to
stay off a National Scenic Trail-really-a national treasure like the PCT.

Saddened, Michael G.

I said in my heart,
"I am sick of four walls and a ceiling,
I have need of the sky,