[pct-l] Gray's tentative resupply plan

--
At Big Bear I bought 2 1/2 days food to get to Lake Silverwood... supplies
were meager there, but I only needed  a day's worth to get to Cajon Pass.
There's a great convenience store and a McDonald's a quarter mile from the
trail.  I bought 12 cheeseburgers, figuring anything with so much sawdust and
preservatives couldn't go bad in two days.  Had them that night, the
following day, and for breakfast the next morning.  That got me to
Wrightwood, where I did get a mail drop.  That took me to Lake Hughes, on
Elizabeth Lake Canyon Road.... great resturant, etc. and P.O. for another
drop, which got me to Tehachapi.