[pct-l] cheese and tortillas - HEET/alcohol, too

--
I used a canister stove on the AT. I cook one meal a day or less, and when I
do cook - it's simply a matter of bringing water to a boil and then letting

While one 8oz primus canister usually lasted two and a half weeks, I will be
switching to a Pepsi-type-alcohol stove.

I've been told denatured alcohol is one of the most readily available fuels
out there. What places in particular do y'all remember where it was not
available?

Again, I think 20 oz of fuel will last a while... But I=B9d like to know to=
wns
where I will not be able to re-supply my fuel.

Thanks,

Brad
=B3Zebadiah=B2

On 3/26/03 7:33 PM, "yogi hicker" <yogilists@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I forgot - I'd also like to know where you find and don't find alcohol/HE=
ET.