[pct-l] My tentative resupply plan... thoughts?

--
You may as well add Warner Springs it's not very far off the trail and you
can just walk around back to the trail if you're not a purist.

Vermillion Valley Resort is a better drop then Muir Trail ranch and cheaper
(maybe not in the long run)

Mojave's PO is closer to town than Tehachapi's and if you stay at Whites you
can get a free shuttle back.

Independance offers an awesome scenic trail and breaks up the distance from
KM to VVR more equally.

There's no PO at Sonara Pass and I'm not sure that Kennedy Meadows will hold
packages.  They do have a store where you may be able to resupply out of if
you don't mind cans and such, it's not really backpacker orientated.

The nearest town is Bridgeport some 30 miles to the east.

The rest look ok at quick glance.

Sly