[pct-l] (no subject)

--

Also, I'll be using a white gas stove (although I am going to give a cat can
stove a try for a bit, and may switch to it), will I have any problems at
any of these trowns getting white gas?

Unless it was left behind in a hiker box you won't find White Gas at Big la=
ke or at Timberline.  However you can find white gas in Sisters which is a =
20 mile hitch from Big Lake and you can get it in Government Camp which is =
about a 10 mile hitch from where the trail crosses Highway 35.

Steve