[pct-l] Re: PCT Grizzlies

--
Monte,

Thanks.  The person who turned me onto the PCT in 1976 and who hiked it in
1975 found fresh grizzly paw prints in snow just south of the border when he
retraced his steps after making a wrong turn.  Many other reports of
grizzlies in the vincinity of the PCT generally north of Mt. Baker have been
told to me by other hikers over the years.

Greg