[pct-l] RE: dog help

I never said that I am disbailed I ahve a fake leg so I slef trianed my
dog to be  a service dog if an idiot ranger harses me about it he will
find him slef in trouble beucsue under the law all they can ask is , is
that a servcie dog yous ay yes then that is the end of questions

robert wrote:

> And, by the way, I don't hike where my dog is not allowed. So, I'm not<br=
>trying to get away with anything. Just trying to explain to you that the<b=
r>world is not always a happy place for people like me and a pet assist can=
br>wheelchair paths since you obviously think disabled people should lie do=
wn<br>and shut up
>i dont know where that came from,but anyway, let me make my point clear,if=
 you have a  legitimate need for a service animal theres no problem, i wasn=
`t talking about you personally.but you agreed with some yahoo,that his sch=
eme to subvert laws to help the truly disabled was a good idea. maybe you m=
isunderstood his post,my understanding of his post was"im going to take my =
dog,and if someone says anything im going to call him a service dog and the=
y cant do sh#t about it." thats what i got from the post. i think his idea =
is wrong,selfish and just bad. rob