[pct-l] RE: dog help

 And, by the way, I don't hike where my dog is not allowed. So, I'm not<br>=
trying to get away with anything. Just trying to explain to you that the<br=
>world is not always a happy place for people like me and a pet assist can<=
br>make all the difference. Unless you'd like me to stay on those asphalt<b=
r>wheelchair paths since you obviously think disabled people should lie dow=
n<br>and shut up
i dont know where that came from,but anyway, let me make my point clear,if =
you have a  legitimate need for a service animal theres no problem, i wasn`=
t talking about you personally.but you agreed with some yahoo,that his sche=
me to subvert laws to help the truly disabled was a good idea. maybe you mi=
sunderstood his post,my understanding of his post was"im going to take my d=
og,and if someone says anything im going to call him a service dog and they=
 cant do sh#t about it." thats what i got from the post. i think his idea i=
s wrong,selfish and just bad. rob

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com