[pct-l] The troll and a question on resupply

>Then husband & I took off for five days in Glacier NP, then 6 days of PCT =
>between Stevens Pass and Stehekin.  My 45-year-old feet weren't really >pr=
epared for 18-mile days, but it was an awesome trip anyway.

My brother took the February 2003 bar, and all he could do was sleep and wa=
tch TV for two or three days. I Hope I'll have the energy to follow your re=
medy... :)

>Good luck!  On both the hike and the bar (which state?)

California, and I might wait until July 2004...went to law school in Seattl=
e, so I've got to catch up on a lot of Cal law.

>Christine "Ceanothus" Kudija

And is that supposed to be the plant, Ceanothus? Like the leaves on Greek/C=
orinthian pillars?

- Tom "Bear" Kelly

http://aim.aol.com/aimnew/Aim/register.adp?promos=3D380455