[pct-l] The troll and a question on resupply

To all,

In regards to the series of aggressive posts, I note that the individual in=
 question has made six posts in a very short time, all confrontational, and=
 all from a free e-mail account. From what I know of trolls, he fits the pr=
ofile. If possible, this individual should be blocked from posting anything=
 further.

BTW, I've never posted here before, I just like to read the info you all ha=
ve to offer. I've been a wilderness camp counselor, mountaineering and surv=
ival instructor, was in the Army for a while, and I've just finished law sc=
hool. I'm doing a PCT thru-hike this summer before taking the bar exam. I w=
ould like to stress that the comments from those who have already hiked it =
are very helpful.

I also have a concern. I have put together a resupply list based on the PCT=
 Town Guide, and the Schaffer Guide books, but no matter how much I read, I=
 am still uncertain sending packages to places I have never visted. And sin=
ce I am using a drift box with some critical gear in it (ice axe, cold weat=
her gear) I would appreciate it if people could post their choices of resup=
ply points so I could compare them to my list. Thanks.

Hope to see you all on the trail.

- Tom "Bear" Kelly

http://aim.aol.com/aimnew/Aim/register.adp?promos=3D380455