[pct-l] RE: Admin Note on Trolls

Brick wrote:

This post may, or may not, have been what is known as a "troll" - an
intentionally abrasive post designed to start a flame war on the list.
In
any event, please do not respond in like.

I think it's pretty clear that John Musielewicz is aggressively trolling
the list.  I count at least four incidents today.  I recommend not
responding to his posts at all.  He's not looking for dialogue, he's
just trying to pick fights and cause an uproar.  Remember, only you can
prevent flame-wars!

Eric