[pct-l] trail

I can walk, I can't bend over to pick stuff up. If I had to I couldn't hike=
.<br>I have an officially recognized disability. I also have a right to do =
what<br>gives me more mobility. The goats carry all my load, I can't even w=
ear a<br>fanny pack. Last time I did I found myself lying in the trail wait=
ing for<br>the Vicodin to kick in just so I could get myself back to the ca=
r=2E I can<br>load the goats from the tailgate of my pickup and lift straig=
ing permit so that I don't have to walk on<br>concrete.<br>Until you have s=
uffered a disability you can't really judge whose is  worthy<br>of compensa=
tory help. I suspect you are young and strong and haven't a clue

nope,im old(40;)) and beat up. im sorry about your disabilty but still, how=
 can a guide dog help you? it can`t. this is still a tranparent attempt to =
get around regulations that have nothing to do with you or your disability.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com