[pct-l] Dogs

--
In a message dated 3/23/03 9:53:09 AM Pacific Standard Time,
teamcourage@attbi.com writes:

> If the americns with
> dsiabity act covers it it over rides all other laws.

I get it. So I tell the officer  I am a loner who has no friends.  My dog is
my only companion, and I am afflicted with agoraphobia and agrizoophobia (
open places and wild animals), and if I don't get to take my dog with me I
could stay home  and brood and brood and dream of terrible things....and by
the way, what was your name, officer?

Disclaimer:  I mean this in the nicest possible way and have no wish to
disparage all the fine agoraphobes and agrizoophobes out there and dog owners
for that matter, and no wish to call myself to the attention of the
jack-booted Americans With Disabilities Swat Team.  Oh yeah, and do you wanna
buy a vowel ?  :C)

No Way ( who owns no dogs)