[pct-l] trail

I gotta go with Dave on this one. A service dog is not required to show<br>=
papers of any kind. The ADA regs for service dog are broad and a home<br>tr=
ained dog is just as likely to fit as a deaf assist or other specialized<br=
>trained dog. You may be asked to explain your handicap but they aren't<br>=
really even allowed to do that.<br><br>On the other hand, the parking stick=
er thing is a law unto itself and very<br>specific
what a great idea,a legal loophole to justify selfish behavior,because the =
rules don`t appy to me! i find this ploy a new low in the me first attitude=
 of some people,and a slap in the face to disabled people ,who  have fought=
 for years to get public accomidations so they could participate in mainstr=
eam american life.id be ashamed of myself to give it a even a passing thoug=
ht,let alone approve of it.rob

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com