[pct-l] Transportation in Section D

--
Hi, Matt,

Donna Saufley here, host in Agua Dulce.  I drive the Angeles Forest and Ang=
eles Crest Highways as part of my commute into Pasadena.  Beats the freeway=
 any day.  I think I can help you out --  we (or the hikers in our cars) fr=
equently do Wrightwood, Tehachapi, Kennedy Meadows runs as well.  'S all ju=
st a part of the service :o)  Don't tell my insurance agent.

Just need to coordinate timing with you; I do travel with work occaisionall=
y, but take time off for the peak of the hiker season.  .

-=3DDonna Saufley=3D-