[pct-l] dogs on the trail

I think that this summer I will hit the pct trail again. COurse that
means since I want to do the  California part I will have a fight with
state and national park rangers that have no clues on laws. Rangers need
to learn there no dog laws are illegal were it says the only animals
allowed are certified service dogs. Sorry there are no certified service
dogs, my dog that I taught on my own is just has much a service dog has
one the blind get from those schools and pay a lot of money for. Mine
don't were a vest or any marking but according to the Americans with
disability act all a cop or ranger can do is walk up to you  and say is
that a service dog and if I say yes then they have to walk away no more
questions but instead they harass and say will show me the paper work
show me she is certified our law says they have to be certified sorry
those laws are illegal eh Americans with disability act says a service
animal is any animal that assists a person with a disability in any way,
period.