From: pct-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Tim 'hiker/biker'
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2003 11:32 AM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] stove fuel

I had the experience of not being allowed to carry a coleman fueled stove on
the plane I was boarding to fly east to complete the AT. This was despite
the fact that the cap was off both the stove and empty fuel bottle so the
ticketing agent at check in could smell and confirm there were no fumes. My
suggestion would be to obtain the stove after getting off the plane.