[pct-l] Peace

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Amen, Jason. What you said is truly relevant to the hike. As Pappy so aptly
said in his last post, the hike brings people together, and we made many
lifelong friends along the way in 2000. On the trail we are stripped to our
basest needs -- food, water, and shelter. All of us. We can walk alone or we
can walk together. We can get in touch with our innermost feelings without the
affairs of the world barging in. We are kindred, yet we are each unique. We
found it difficult not to love our fellow hikers. And, we learned a lot about
ourselves along the way. It was truly a life changing experience for me.
Granny

"If you can't feed a hundred people, then just feed one" -- Mother Theresa