[pct-l] Snake Bite Kit

  Concerning a snakebite kit, I've heard the best one is a cell phone to
call 911:)

Michael G.

The world is too much with us; late and soon,
Getting and spending, we lay waste our powers;
Little we see in Nature that is ours;
We have given our hearts away, a sordid boon!...

William Wordsworth, 1770-1850